Morning Intell: Weekday Edition:
Tuesday – November 24, 2009.
Yesterday’s Morning INTELL: Senator Lou, Choking Blue Dogs, Selling Hair: Morning Intell
TOP STORIES at: DBKP FLASH Headline News:
- BREAKING: SC Gov Sanford Facing 37 Charges
- PPP: People Too Stupid to Follow Health Care Debate
- MSNBC Palin Coverage: Who’s the Real Whitey?
- Lord Monckton: GW Alarmists are ‘Crooks’, ‘Criminals’ and ‘Frauds’
- Map: Palin Going Rogue Book Tour Stops
- Question of the Day: Why is Norah O’Donnell Still Employed by NBC?
- Mega-Multiple Organ Donor Drops Off 200 Kidneys to Hospital
- Kangaroo Nearly Drowns Dog, Slashes Owner
- Galileo: Missing Fingers Sold at Auction
- ACORN BUSTED IN DOCUMENT DUMP: BREAKING: San Diego ACORN Document Dump Scandal
ACORN threw thousands of document in a public dumpster after AG Brown announced an investigation into Cali ACORN. UNFORTUNATELY–for ACORN–a PI dragged the bags of documents over to Big Government.
MORE: Doing the digging the dinosaur media won’t do
- FINAL FRONTIER: Saturn’s Moons: Take a Virtual Tour of Seven Saturn Moons
- OBAMA: Where Has the Thrill Gone?
- FT HOOD: Multicultural Masochism
Christopher Hitchens: “The “war on terrorism” didn’t cause the Fort Hood shootings.”
When Hitchens is on your side, he’s got some powerful arguments. In the this one, he lays waste to the PC nonsense that substituted for MSM analysis after the Ft. Hood shootings.
- Mass. woman seeks funds for turkey’s eye surgery —More at:
- INCONVENIENT INVESTIGATION: ClimateGate: Both sides of the pond demand probes into data manipulation scandal
The Climate Scam is coming apart at the seams. The disturbing thing is that it got so far along as it did. That is the truly eco-scariness of a cult gussied up to look like “science”. Hopefully, this will be a “teachable moment” for generations to come when next the snakeoil salesmen come calling…
- COMPARISON: Sarah Palin Going Rogue Book Tour and News: Going Rogue Ranked Number One on Amazon, Al Gore’s An Inconvenient Truth Ranked 18,720
- OH MY: Katie Couric’s Forbidden Dance of Gin
Five pix of Kouric channeling Elaine Benes of Seinfeld.
DISCUSSION: The sadly obligatory “Katie Couric hits the dance floor” post
- D. FRUM HAS A PALIN PROBLEM: Sarah Palin’sWoman Problem
As noted in our report from the Palin tour stop in Washington PA Saturday, a majority of the crowd were–wait for it–women! In our defense, we could have been more Frum-like in our observations if only we had stayed home and studied poll numbers.
- MARXISTS AGREE: CPU Head: Never a Better Time to Be a Communist in US
- GERMANY NOTICES: Obama’s Nice Guy Act Gets Him Nowhere on the World Stage
- MORE MSM PROBLEMS: Newspaper circulation may be worse than it looks
- TROUBLE IN TV-LAND: Lynne Curtin: Real Housewife of Orange County “Really Nice” Eviction Queen?
- VIDEO of the DAY: The Evolution of Dance
Over 131 million YouTube views?!?!?
- WINNERS: Idiots of the Week: November 23 2009
- DAILY HAH! e-Mails My Mother Sends Me
by Mondo Frazier
image: DBKP fileAdvertisements