Our intrepid Go-To-Guy, RAPH, found this tiny gem of a house for sale in Toronto. At three hundred square feet and 7.25′ wide, NBA Center, Yao Ming wouldn’t be able to stretch out his 7.6′ frame.
This house, located near the intersection of Dufferin Street and Rogers Road is believed to be Toronto’s smallest house. Occupying what used to be a driveway, it’s a one bedroom, one bathroom home that sits on a parcel of land 7.25 feet (2.2 metres) wide and 113.67 feet (34.6 metres)long and has an interior area of just under 300 metres).
Here are the home’s ‘Listed Features’:
* Completely re-done top-to-bottom, front-to-back!
* Tumbled stone entrance walk
* Renovated Bath
* Renovated Kitchen with newer stove, new cabinets and new stacked washer/dryer
* Bedroom with Murphy Bedd + ‘Built-Ins’ …. (doubles as a den)!
* Walk-out to fenced patio
* 100 Amp service
* 2 Satellite Dishes and Receiver
* Window Air Conditioner Available
Just fork over the $179, 900.00 asking price and you’ve got yourself a neat little nest egg.
By LBG and RAPH