Breakfast Cassarole for Christmas
As one of our continuing services to our faithful readers, we’re providing what to have for breakfast Christmas morning. A nice breakfast cassarole!
Call us when it’s done.
Sausage and eggs, but with an added twist from a can of rotel and cream of mushroom soup.
time to make 1½ hours 20 min prep
10 slices bread, cubed
2 lbs sausage, browned and crumbled
3 cups grated cheddar cheese
1 cup milk
1 (10 ounce) can ro*tel diced tomatoes and green chilies
1 (10 3/4 ounce) can Campbell’s Cream of Mushroom Soup
1/2 cup milk
1. Spray baking dish with cooking spray to prevent sticking.
2. Layer the bread, sausage and cheese in a 9×13 baking dish.
3. Beat together eggs and 1 cup milk and pour over cheese/sausage.
4. Pour the can of rotel over the cheese/sausage.
5. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
6. In the morning stir together the mushroom soup and 1/2 c milk.
7. Pour over casserole dish.
8. Bake at 375 for 1 hour.
9. Test the middle to make sure the eggs have set.
DBKP note: Serve with plenty of Christmas cheer!
Ho ho ho!
* Breakfast Cassarole
Death by 1000 Papercuts Front Page.
This entry was posted in recipes
. Bookmark the permalink